Why become a Gatehouse Awards Approved Centre?
Becoming a Gatehouse Awards Approved Centre is an easy process and our Centre Approval staff will be happy to guide you through how to apply. We are always happy to welcome new colleges, businesses and training providers and we are looking forward to working with you to make your business a success and offer your learners or employees high quality, recognised qualifications.
We offer a range of support and guidance to centres and are proud to offer a range of benefits:
- Our qualifications appear on the Ofqual Register of regulated qualifications, meaning they are nationally recognised by employers, colleges and universities as well as other professional bodies
- We give you 24/7 access to the ‘Ark’ system and the secure Centre Area, so you can work flexibly and offer a flexible service to your Candidates
- Our reputation for professionalism and excellent customer service means you’ll never struggle to contact us or get answers to your questions. With a dedicated Centre Contact, help and advice is available whenever you need it
- Our certification turn-around times are unrivalled across the qualifications industry
- We offer regular updates and training events to Centres, so Centre staff can always keep up to date with what’s happening – both with our qualifications and within the industry as a whole
- Our prices are competitive and offer you excellent value for money
How to apply
To apply for Centre Approval, you will need to complete the Centre Approval Application, sign our Centre Agreement and submit any relevant documents. With Centre Approval from Gatehouse Awards, you can offer Gatehouse Awards’ qualifications to your learners quickly and easily.
Here is our Welcome Pack for new Centres:
Please note that submitting your centre documentation does not guarantee acceptance.