Want to offer these qualifications? Become a Centre
The Gatehouse Awards ESOL International qualifications are internationally recognised and offer a comprehensive assessment of English language ability and skills for non-native English speakers. The qualifications appear on the Ofqual Register of regulated qualifications.
- These qualifications are mapped to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Qualifications are available at each level as 4-mode (Speaking and Listening, Reading and Writing) qualifications
- Assessment is on-demand
- Assessments are via materials written and set by Gatehouse Awards staff
- All assessment tasks use contexts and situations which are appropriate to the level being tested
- Unit certification is available
- Certification turn around times are unrivalled
Our ESOL International qualifications at Levels B2, C1 and C2 are designed for learners who are not native English speakers and who wish to gain an internationally recognised qualification in ESOL. These qualifications are suitable for learners who are preparing for entry to higher education or professional employment in the UK or internationally. The qualifications are available at B2 (Level 1), C1 (Level 2) and C2 (Level 3).